All Animal Rescue offers animals only to adopters who accept these terms and conditions. All Animal Rescue reserves the right to remove an animal if it is convinced that the owner has violated a term or condition.
1. The Animal’s Health: There is no guarantee that the animal is or will be free of disease or behavioural disorders. All Animal Rescue makes every effort to confirm that an animal is healthy and socially acceptable before homing it. We cannot, however, exclude the possibility of a lurking disorder in a particular animal.
2. Similarly, All Animal Rescue cannot guarantee the parentage, breed or age of any animal, nor in the case of a young animal, its future size or appearance.
3. The owner will notify All Animal Rescue immediately if an animal should become sick (e.g. diarrhoea) within two weeks of adoption. All Animal Rescue will then need to have the animal inspected by one of our own vets to discover whether a sick animal could have infected other animals in our care.
4. The animal will be fed, watered and maintained in good condition and have adequate exercise every day.
5. The animal will have regular veterinary health checks and routine immunisations at the owner’s expense. If the animal appears ill or injured, the owner must take timely advice from a qualified veterinary surgeon at the owner’s expense.
6. The owner will pay for young animals to be neutered at the appropriate age. Proof that this has been carried out will be required.
7. The animal will always wear a suitable form of identification, e.g. dogs must wear a collar with an identity tag.
8. Every change of the owner’s address will be reported to All Animal Rescue.
9. Any representative of All Animal Rescue will, at any reasonable time, be granted the access necessary to inspect the animal and their home.
10. If, for any reason, the animal has to be given up, it will be returned to All Animal Rescue.
11. If you already have an existing pet they must already be neutered & vaccinated unless there is a medical reason preventing it.
12. For animals that cannot be neutered they must not be bred from under any circumstances.
13. You must be over the age of 18 years to adopt an animal.
14. If you live in rented accommodation you will need a letter from your landlord giving you permission to keep a pet at your residence.
15. We are unable to adopt pets to people on State Benefits except where they relate to permanent sickness or disability.
16. Adoption fee’s are non refundable.
17. The adoption fee for cats is £150, for dogs is £300, Rabbits £50, Guinea Pigs £25, Chickens £5,